At I&A Automotive our mission is to provide quality service through certified, professionally trained technicians using the best tools, and parts in the industry. We see ourselves as innovators in the automobile repair industry because of our level, and quality of service. We strive to provide Dealership quality without the dealership cost!
We offer competitive salaries and selective benefits. Wages begin at eleven to twenty-five per hour (based on experience). Employees at I & A
- Latest Cutting edge tools and equipment
- Competitive Hourly Wages & Salaries
- Clean, Modern Facilities
- Busy Work Days
- Fun work days
Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
ASE Certified Master Technician
If you are already an ASE Certified Technician, and you wish to join an exciting team in a safe, productive work environment conducive to your career as an Automobile Technician, please complete the form. Remember to insert your resume and credentials in the message field.
You can also drop us a line regarding the details of the position.
Download the Application here
Junior Automotive/Mechanical Engineer
I & A Automotive is a full service automotive repair facility. We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative individual to join our research and development team. The ideal candidate will be an engineering student at one of our fine universities. CSU, CASE, Notre Dame, Baldwin Wallace, John Carroll, KSU, or University of Akron.
I & A Automotive’s research and development team needs an analytical, critical thinker to shadow our seasoned ASE certified technicians and innovate new automotive products. You will be part of a team that develops prototype products for automotive markets. These products will be considered for real life inventions. Were talking about inventing everything from tools to parts for vehicles.
- Are you creative?
- Are you analytical?
- Are you a risk taker?
- Do you think outside the box?
The Perfect Player
- will be self-motivated.
- will be a team leader.
- will work well under pressure and deadlines.
- must possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
- must be extremely, creative, imaginative and think outside the box.
- Must have articulate reading and writing skills.
- Must have the engineers tookit to bring projects to life.
- Must be able to see projects from conception to completion.
Pay scale will be commensurate with GPA, applicable coursework completion, and experience. Starts at 10/hr.
Detailer/Porter (multiple positions)
We are looking for leaders, hard workers, and hustlers. We need experienced detailers and porters for our growing business. We will generate the clientele. You will communicate the vision of the company at every customer touchpoint. We will train, but the ideal player has experience, reliable transportation, determination and a work ethic to match.
- willing to work long hours summer and winter
- able to lift 50lbs or more
- able to work independently or on teams
- able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- able to work in inclimate conditions. (hot/cold)
- willing to learn the latest techniques in the automotive detailing industry.
You must have a valid drivers license and be insurable.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Pay scale will increase will increase with volume. Daily, weekly and monthly bonus pay options with volume.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing which may include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
I & A Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.